The enemies of Tawheed and Sunnah from the takfeeri Daesh continue in their war and crime against the country of Tawheed and Sunnah. Their satanic reprehensible acts are only an indication of their deep penetration into innovations, misguidance and deviation and show that they have become beasts of prey who are trying to annihilate the Muslim ummah.
Indeed Imam Ibn Katheer spoke the truth when he described them in [his book] al-bidayah wa al-nihayah (volume 10, page 584):
‘If the Khawarij ever gained power, they would corrupt the entire earth, Iraq, and Syria. They would not leave a boy or a girl or a man or a woman, for in their view the people have become so corrupt that they cannot be reformed except by mass killing.’
These takfeeri Daesh declare Muslims to be disbelievers and then make the spilling of their blood lawful just as the Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم described them: “they will kill the people of Islam and will leave the people of idol-worship”.
From the affairs that can be added to support this religion and to support Saudi Arabia, the nation of Tawheed and Sunnah are as follows:
1. Spreading evidences from the Book, the Sunnah and narrations of the pious predecessors of this ummah that clarify the condition of the khawarij and from them is Daesh.
2. Spreading the fatawa (religious verdicts) of the scholars about Daesh, clarifying their misguidance and deviation.
3. Listening to and spreading the conference that took place in Kuwait titled ‘from behind Daesh’. It is beneficial and has important benefits.
4. Informing the authorities about all their movements and about anyone who may have suspicious behaviour, for indeed this is from enjoining the good and forbidding evil.
5. Nurturing sons, daughters, brothers, sisters and relatives upon hating Daesh and clarifying to them the reality of Daesh and that they are misguided innovators who follow the shaitaan and their desires.
6. Monitoring sons and daughters and not leaving them [alone] with means of communication where it is not known with whom they are conversing and nor what they are thinking.
7. Reading books of the Salafi scholars which expose the reality of the khawarij and Daesh.
Ahmed bin Umar bin Salim Bazmool
1 Shawwal 1437
Yasar A Rahman
Source: sheikh’s telegram group